Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fun With Backgrounds



Every Tuesday my friends and I get together for a cardmaking morning. This is what we came up with today.

Both cards are made from Stampin' Up!s Confetti Cream cardstock and use Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads. For the card on the left, I used the Cheesecloth background and Natural Beauty stamp sets and coloured the flowers and butterfly with a blender pen and Stampin' Pastels.

For the card on the right, I use the Weathered background and stamps from the Ancient Asia and Art of the Orient sets and coloured also with the Stampin' Pastels and blender pen. The Good Luck stamp is from the Sincere Salutations set. I used my favorite sponging technique to enhance the stamped elements of both cards.

All of the products (and more) used to create these cards are available from me :) and the lovely people in my Stampin' Up! family :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, how wonderful are these!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tina! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

michelle sturgeon said...

oh, I LOVE these! Gorgeous!