Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All The Best


Here's a card that I made today in my cardmaking class....what I love about it is that all the ladies in the class made the same card but each and every one of them turned out looking really different - it's interesting to see how people interpret ideas in their own fashion.... I wish I could claim credit for the original idea but it's based on a design I saw on SCS. I used Stampin' Up!s 'All The Best' stamp set for the flowers & leaves, and the happy birthday is from the 'Simple Sketches' set. The cardstock is Ruby Red, Basis Black & Whisper White. The inks I used are Ruby Red, Old Olive and Basic Black and I sponged the edges of the Whisper White with all three inks to get that funny looking effect on the background pieces. After trimming the leaves and flowers and assembling the pieces, I used a little Celery ribbon to finish off the card. I love it.... If you do too and would like to order any of the products used, please feel free to Email me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

See this is one of those sets I would never have needed... and now I see this! It looks fab Tina, very effective!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute!

Bety :)