Friday, March 2, 2007

Subscribe 'N' Win



This cute stamp set is called Simple Wishes and is about to become 'Retired' from the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Hostess Gift range.

HOWEVER......

You can win this set for FREE simply by entering your email address into the yellow field on the right hand side of this post, then clicking on the Get Email Updates button. Make sure to follow the instructions to activate your subscription. Everyone who subscribes goes into the draw for the stamp set. You can also earn more entries by emailing this post to your friends, (click the little envelope at the bottom of this post) ask them to subscribe and also leave a comment mentioning your name - You'll both get an entry into the draw.

The winner will be drawn and announced here on my blog on 2nd April 2007 and must be a resident of Australia (and a non-Stampin' Up! demonstrator) to qualify for the prize. Feel free to refer your overseas friends to my blog but the winner must be in Australia.

How good is that - Free entries to win FREE STAMPS !!!

Good luck in the draw !!

2 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

You make beautiful work!!

Bety :)

katishshc said...

Im new to this blogging stuff I think I signed up to your site yesterday but not sure if it worked I have just started doing stampin and I love it. These blogs with all you girls that are linked up is great. You have sooo many great ideas, where to start UMM!! I love the marbling technique in the folded cards it beautiful Im going to try that one for myself and make all my friend squirm HAHAHA Thanks again look forward to coming back to see your new creations!!