Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Convention Here I Come !!

I'm so excited.........Stampin' Up!s first ever Australian Convention starts on Friday May 4th in Sydney......AND I'M GOING !!! Well, I'm dragging poor Brad along with me but seeing as it's our 22nd wedding anniversary on the 4th I didn't want to leave him out - so we're making a holiday of it. 3 weeks of "'just us'" time - wooohoooo

Brad's taking the laptop along so I should be able to get online to check emails and update this blog from time to time, hopefully with lots of exciting news and ideas from convention.

So stay in touch, I can still place orders for you if you need anything and answer emails if you have questions about the Stampin' Up! special for May......Join Stampin' Up! for $299 (normally $324) Awesome....

We get home on May 19th so be good while I'm away and
HAPPY STAMPING :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Tina, hope you guys are still having a lovely time in Sydney - it was so great to meet you finally - you are as lovely in real life as I've always thought you are. Are you still on a 'high'? I know I am! LOL

michelle sturgeon said...

OK, OK so how was it? I'm dying to know! We haven't had a Convention in Canada, even though SU has been here 5 years, but I did get to go to last year's convention in Utah.
Details! I need'em! LOL!