Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Home at last

Well all good things come to an end (or so they say) and our holiday was the best we've ever had but now it's back to earth with a bang. Bianca & Scott want to save up and come with us to Brisbane next year......I think it was our visit to Movie World that tipped the scales - even if they do have to go on holidays with Mum & Dad...lol

Today I had the urge to get stamping again but the old brain is still in holiday mode so I ended up CASEing a card directly from page 73 of the Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue just to get the creative juices flowing again. This card uses the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set which was waiting here for me when I got home from holidays......it was one of the six freebies I earned by achieving my Stampin' Start goal. For more info about Stampin' Start, or to purchase Stampin' Up! products, or to host your own Stampin' Up! workshop, just email me here

Ciao for now !!

No comments: