Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hello From Surfers Paradise

This place is amazing.......I've never seen so many highrise apartments in my life - I feel like a country bumpkin ... lol .... Brad's snoozing in our hotel room so now's the perfect time to update my blog.
For those of you who've asked, Convention was an absolute blast. Not only did we learn so much about how to be a successful Stampin' Up! demonstrator - we got to STAMP too...yay!! We also got to swap cards with eachother, and there are some amazingly talented cardmakers in Australia - many of them in the Elite Stampers. But the best thing about convention was meeting my online friends for the first time....I loved each and every one of you and will be looking forward to catching up again in Brisbane 2008..........actually, we drove past the Brisbane convention center today and I got all excited to think we will all be there for the next Stampin' Up! Convention.
AND.....lucky me, I have new Stampin' Up! goodies waiting for me at home - what better way to overcome end of holiday blues than new stampin' stuff :)
Ok, off to check out Sea World - and Movie World tomorrow - I think we'll need to go home for a rest.....lol :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina.....I hope you and Brad have had a great holiday. It was great meeting you both! Look forward to 'messaging' with you again soon.......